Orders, Warranty and Returns
CBD Brand Depot and cbdbranddepot.com website is operated by VPR BRANDS LTD. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to VPR BRANDS LTD.
All Our Products are Covered by our 30 days warranty, which provides replacement of defective product, subject to the conditions of our warranty. VPR BRANDS LTD reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this Site at any time without notice.
Applicable Law: By visiting cbdbranddepot.com, you agree that the laws of the State of Florida, USA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and cbdbrands.com or its affiliates.
Disputes: Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to cbdbrands.com or to products you purchase through cbdbrands.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Miami, Florida, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate VPR BRANDS LTD's intellectual property rights, VPR BRANDS LTD may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Florida, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
As your satisfaction is extremely important to us, VPR Brands is committed to meeting the needs of our customers. Please take the time to carefully review our return and credit policy regarding shortages and defective or damaged product. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service at 1-888-766-5351 or email@example.com.
VPR Brands will provide credit for any electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, e-liquids, filters, cartridges and accessories (“Product(s)”) which a customer rejects at the time of delivery (with the exception of Private Label orders and Special Orders). After delivery, our return and credit policy is limited to the specific guidelines outlined below and re-stocking charges may apply. VPR Brands guarantees all products to be in working condition for 90 days. VPR Brands will not accept returns without a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) and RMA must be submitted within 90 days of purchase date in order to be eligible for consideration. Requests submitted beyond 90 days of purchase date requires management approval.
• All return requests or shortages must be reported to your VPR Brands sales representative or customer service agent.
• Product shipment must be counted by customer within one (1) business day of receipt of products. In the event that you have received a shipment which is short of product you must report the shortage either to your VPR Brands sales representative or customer service agent within one (1) business day from receipt of goods. VPR Brands will not be responsible for any shortages of products once such time limit has elapsed.
• If you receive a visually damaged item, you must report the damage either to your VPR Brands sales representative or customer service agent within one (1) business day from receipt of goods. VPR Brands will not be responsible for any reports of product damage once such time limit has elapsed.
• Any and all other discrepancies with your invoice must be reported to a VPR Brands customer service agent or sales representative within one (1) business day of date of delivery.
The RMA Process:
• All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (“RMA”). An RMA can be obtained from a VPR Brands customer service representative.
• No merchandise will be accepted without an RMA number and VPR Brands reserves the right to evaluate all merchandise prior to issuing an RMA number.
• When calling in a return, the customer is responsible for providing the following detailed information (1) Name of customer. (2) Invoice Number. (3) Product item number(s).
• Please make sure that your RMA number is prominently displayed on the outside of the box that you are returning to VPR Brands.
• All product returned to us will be counted and any credits for returned product will be posted to your customer account. Please note that VPR Brands will process returns in the order in which they are received.
• For any product returned that is not damaged and submitted within 30 days of purchase date, a 25% restocking fee may be deducted from any credit issued to the customer. Returns submitted beyond 30 days will be subject to a 50% restocking fee.
Private Label and Special Order Items:
• Private Label or Special Order items have been customized for your purchase requirements and therefore they are not returnable except if damaged at time of delivery.
• To receive any credit for any Private Label or Special Order items after delivery whether for damages or quality concerns the customer will need to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number from a VPR Brands customer service representative.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please feel free to contact our Customer Service at 1-888-766-5351 or for faster service email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of Operation: Mon.-Fri. 9:00am-5:00pm EST.
US OFFICE / WAREHOUSE:
CBD Brand Depot
3001 Griffin Rd. Fort Laderdale, FL 33312
VPR Brands LTD
Kemp House 152 - 160, City Road, London EC1V 2NX